Saturday, June 06, 2009

Today was an eventful day

Kairi and I went to the HAFB Air Show today with my friend Brittany. It was my first time going. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a great experience. Needless to say, it was very crowded. There were millions of people there. Okay, maybe not millions but it sure seemed liked it.

The weather started out great but got hotter and hotter as the day progressed. Hello, I am Sophie and I smell my boyfriend to see if he has shit recently. Weird, huh? Yeah, I am. My shoulders, upper back, upper chest, and the front of my thighs are all sunburnt :( Not only that, but I didn't bring any water or anything so by the time we left, I was extremely thirsty. None of the booths accepted credit and I did NOT want to wait in the ATM line. It took Brittany 20 minutes or so to get to the ATM when we got there.

As much as I enjoyed the show, I was really looking forward to going home. We were there a LOT longer than I thought we were going to be. We got there around 9:40AM and didn't leave until about 4:30PM. I didn't expect for the show to last as long as it did. I thought the show was going to be a few hours at most.

Kairi used a spoon for the first time today! She did so well. I am very impressed with her. She has been learning so much at such a fast space. It really amazes me. I sure do love that little girl. She's makes me unbelievably happy :D

No comments: