Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

I have never used the expression "TGIF" before. I have always enjoyed Fridays but never felt the need to express so by saying, "TGIF". I, however, felt like saying it today because today is a really good Friday :)

I woke up on the right side of the bed. So to speak. I haven't had breakfast yet though. I thought I would update my blog first then go eat breakfast. After breakfast, I have to finish cleaning the house. I don't have much left so it should be easy.

I have to take Tyler to the airport around 3 o'clock today. His flight leaves at 5:00. I'm excited. Not because he will be gone, but because when he gets home it will be with Ryan :) They are planning on driving out here tonight. If they stick with the plan then they should be here tomorrow evening. I am looking forward to them getting here.

While Tyler's gone, I have somewhat of a fun weekend planned for Kairi and I. After we drop Tyler off at the airport, I am planning on visiting my friend Bobby then heading over to my friend Melanie's house, where I may or may not stay the night. We will see. Kairi and I are going to the Hogle Zoo tomorrow morning with Grandma Mace, Aunt Brittney, Aunt Dakota, and Jayden. It should be a lot of fun. We haven't been since Kairi was really little. I am excited to take her this time around since she is older now and will be to enjoy it more. We might even ride the train this time.

Well, I have to get cleaning. I have already put it off long enough.

No comments: