Saturday, June 13, 2009

Secret Life Party

I had a party yesterday to celebrate the season 3 premiere of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It didn't pan out how I thought it would. The disc they sent me only showed a sneak peak of the season 3 premiere. It was quite a disappointed as I had thought it was going to show the whole premiere :( Overall, the party was good. There was delicious snacks! I made crepes, Julianne brought easy peasy cheesy puffs, and Carla brought chips, dip, salsa, and cookies. We also watched sneak peaks of Make It or Break It, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Ruby and The Rockits. I liked Make It or Break It and 10 Things I Hate About You. Ruby and The Rockits didn't really catch my interest. After watching the sneak peaks, we all played Apples to Apples. I love that game! The night ended with a game of poker and listening to music on YouTube.com.

No comments: