Sunday, July 26, 2009

Reminiscing

I was watching 10 Things I Hate About You (the TV series) and got thinking about all the TV shows I used to watch when I was a kid. I wrote up a list of some of the shows that I used to watch and wish I could watch all over again.

Here's the list:
Boy Meets World, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret World of Alex Mack, The Babysitters Club, Dinosaurs, Goosebumps, Growing Pains, Angela Anaconda, The Wonder Years, Bobby's World, Darkwing Duck, The Gummy Bears, DuckTales, Talespin, Daria, Recess, Pepper Ann, The Wild Thornberrys, All That, Keenan and Kel, So Weird, Smart Guy, The Famous Jett Jackson, Doug, PB&J Otter, etc.

The TV shows nowadays just aren't what they used to be :( I sometimes wish being a kid. if I could, I would go back in time and watch all those TV shows I just listed. I would love to have them on DVD! That would be absolutely fantastic!

No comments: